In the seventh episode of season 10, Sheldon has a nightmare showing Leonard and Penny having turned his bedroom into a sex dungeon.
Leonard, played by Johnny Galecki, and Penny, played by Kaley Couco, are seen in bondage-style outfits, and it’s Penny’s revealing outfit that was too much for advertisers to see it broadcast on British screens, The Mirror reported.
In the scene, Penny shouts “we turned your room into a sex dungeon” before playfully whipping her co-star.
* Big Bang Theory producers sued over ‘Soft Kitty’
* TV’s The Big Bang Theory wins in a comedy landslide
* Big Bang Theory likely to keep going, CBS boss says
* TV’s highest paid actors revealed: Big Bang cast earn the big bucks
* Why China really banned The Big Bang Theory
In real life, the pair dated for two years and have remained close friends since breaking up.
On the show, the Penny and Leonard recently got married in the current season’s premiere.
The seventh episode is set to air in New Zealand on Wednesday 9 November at 8:30pm on TV2.